Sunglasses are more than just a must-have summer accessory: they shield our eyes from dangerous UV rays, relieve tiredness, and improve our overall appearance. Assuming, of course, that you’re selecting the type that best matches your needs.
However, choosing the best accessory like sunglasses for men may not be as simple as you think. Some frames will highlight your best facial features, and there may be frames that will not. Here are some suggestions for finding the right pair for you:
Whatever be the attire, a fantastic pair of sunglasses for men can instantly improve the look.
- Square Face — You may have a strong jawline that directly corresponds to your forehead. Look for sunglasses with circular frames. It’s not necessary to go full-on-John Lennon as long as the sunglasses have a gentler appearance. If you don’t want to go that direction, traditional aviator sunglasses will suffice.
- Round Face— Your cheeks are the broadest area of your face, and if your face is not extremely square. Look for rectangular sunglasses, which will make your face appear more angular than it is. They will also make your face appear longer.
- Long Face — In case your face is significantly longer, look for sunglasses that will help to split up your face and make it appear more proportionate in terms of breadth. Choose sunglasses that don’t reach past the broadest area of your face in this case. Additionally, try to adhere to frames with a width-to-length ratio of approximately 1:1.
What Are the Different Sunglasses Styles?
From aviator to wanderer, there are various sunglass types to choose from, so understanding what each shape looks like can help you choose– the perfect pair. The most popular sunglass styles are shown here.
- Aviator — Aviators can feature gradient or mirrored lenses with wireframes and are popular among cops and pilots.
- Cat-Eye Sunglasses — These have a retro vibe to them and make a stylish statement on your face.
- Rectangle Sunglasses — They are versatile and elegant and may be worn in a formal or informal setting. Elton John and Jackie Kennedy made round –frames popular, and they have a vintage look.
- Wayfarer — Because wayfarers are one of the most popular styles, almost everyone can wear them.
What are the Best Sunglasses for Outdoor Activities?
Outdoor activities on the lake, at the beach, in the mountains, and everywhere in between call for sunglasses. There are specific models suited for your next excursion, regardless of the outdoor activity you like.
- Winter Sports —Polarised sunglasses are suggested for snowboarding, skiing, or sledding since snow is a highly reflecting surface. In addition to polarisation, square or wrap-around frames will keep you safe from the wind and snow. Peripheral vision can also be improved with sports sunglasses.
- Hiking— Foldable sunglasses are an excellent choice because they are lightweight and less prone to be broken. You don’t want your sunglasses to get scratched or shattered because they were misplaced in a backpack.
When you put on a pair of sunglasses, you want to feel and look beautiful, so choosing the appropriate pair for the face, fashion, and everyday activities is critical. Before going to the mall or placing an order for your next event, do your research to figure out which styles are suitable for you.