Hello Guys! Hope you are doing well! We are here back with another interesting blog, which a lot of students might be waiting for! Here we will discuss highly affordable best Laptops under 50000 for students to buy in 2021 along with the factors they should consider while buying a laptop.
As we all know that during the Covid-19 pandemic, all the educational institutes are teaching through online modes. Buying a laptop becomes important here because students have to cover their classes and syllabus by taking online classes. No matter whether you are a student of primary, secondary, or a college student. Students’ lives are filled with academic tasks, and during this pandemic, computer technology is the only helping hand for them. The study is the only factor for which you are really in need of buying a laptop.
However, it is high time you should buy a laptop, as due to the pandemic situation, the market is completely down and prices are really very low comparatively. This is an undeniable truth that students face a lot of challenges and confusion while buying a laptop. If you have any doubt, relax — we are here to help you out.
How To Choose The Best Laptop For Primary Students?
While shopping for a laptop for kids, parents should consider the following factors:
- The primary kids are using laptops regularly these days; hence small children primarily need spill-resistant keyboards, ease of access, and the ability to put the laptop into tablet mode.
- Consider exactly how your child will be using the laptop. Is it majorly used for online communication and internet access? Will the laptop be used heavily for gaming or coding, learning?
- There are many best laptops for students that are reasonably priced. However, a laptop is an investment that will typically last around some years, while purchasing compared to other brands.
How To Choose The Best Laptop For A High School Student?
High school students need laptops based on their interests, but most don’t need powerful machines that could interfere with schoolwork.
- A 13- or 14-inch screen is said to be a good option for students.
- Many students recommend a touchscreen with stylus support.
- You can choose as per the broadband situation in your area if you want your laptop with multiple connectivity options.
- Ensure it can easily run HD video lectures and also have a good volume or set of speakers.
- Check out the performance factor while shop for the best laptops for students. As Battery life matters. A fully charged laptop will long last in the entire school day.
5 Factors to Consider While Buying Best Laptop For College Student
If you have made your mind that you are going to buy a new laptop. Ask yourself do you really know what factors exactly matter to buy a laptop. You are just a college just, how would you know which factors to consider. That is why we have enlisted some tips for you to consider before going to shop for a laptop. Let’s have a look-
- Size: Size is absolutely a significant factor that matters, it represents the ability to slip into a laptop bag and travel the world with you. If you are concerned with portability, you’re the best bet is to look at laptops with smaller screen size and thin, lightweight design. The device with a screen between 12 and 13.3 inches, and a weight of less than 1.5kg are a good choice.
- RAM: RAM (random access memory) shows the computer performance, especially if you do lots of multitasking on your laptop – e.g. write word docs, presentations and browse the web all at once. The RAM should be 4GB minimum. If you use a lot of high-power software, the 8GB option will be the best fit for you.
- Screen Quality: If you’re staring into your laptop screen for hours every day, opt for a laptop with a screen that’s easy on the eyes. Depending on how you will use your laptop,1920×1080 is a full HD screen. This will give you excellent image quality and big room to keep your windows in view.
- Battery Life: Again, battery life is something worth considering. The reality of a laptop’s battery life; hence instead of focusing on the number of hours sticker, look at the rating of the battery in Watt-hours (Wh) or milliamp-hours (mAh).
- CPU: CPU (central processing unit) is the heart of your laptop. All most of all new laptops contain Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7.
- Core i3 in entry-level laptops.
- Core i5 in the majority of mid-range laptops.
- Core i7 in higher-end laptops. While Core i7 offers the best performance.
7 Best Laptop Under 50000 Budget For Students
|1.||Dell Inspiron 5491 14 10th Generation||Rs. 50,000||Windows OS · 14 in · 512 GB drive · Solid State Drive · 8 GB RAM · Convertible · Touchscreen · 4.2 GHz CPU|
|2.||Dell Inspiron Laptop 5567||Rs.37,999||Windows OS · 15.6 in · 1 TB drive · 16 GB RAM · 2.5 GHz CPU · Intel CPU · 1366 x 768 · 2.3 kg|
|3.||Lenovo Ideapad S145||Rs. 42,990||Windows OS · 15.6 in · 1 TB drive · Hard Disk Drive · 8 GB RAM · 3.4 GHz CPU · Intel CPU · 9 hours battery life · 1920 x 1080|
|4.||HP Laptop 14s-er0004TU||Rs. 46,999||Windows OS · 15.6 in · 1 TB drive · Hard Disk Drive · 8 GB RAM · 3.4 GHz CPU · Intel CPU · 9 hours battery life · 1920 x 1080|
|5.||Dell Inspiron Core I7 7th Gen||Rs. 48,450||Windows OS Dell 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core, 8GB of DDR4 RAM – 1TB 2.5″ HDD, 15.6″ 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen, Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620, SD Card|
|6.||Dell Inspiron 3505 (D560390WIN9SL) Ryzen 5||Rs. 44,990||Windows 10 Notebook (256GB SSD, MS Office, 8GB RAM, 39.62cm, AMD Vega 8 Graphics, Soft Mint)|
|7.||Hp 14q Core I5 8th Gen||Rs. 44097||Windows OS · 15 in · 1 TB drive · Hard Disk Drive · 8 GB RAM · 3.9 GHz CPU · Intel CPU · 7 hours battery life · 1366 x 768|
Hope the guide will help you a lot and you will be able to select the best laptops for students. For the foreseeable future, the best laptops for students as essential as the teachers themselves. The good news is you know how to choose the best laptop. Stay connect with us to read more interesting blogs.