The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the term 2 board examination for Class 10th from April 26 to May 24, 2022. The CBSE 10th result 2022 Term 2 is expected to be announced in June end 2022.
In this article, we will discuss how to check the Term 2 CBSE 10th result online.
Check CBSE 10th result 2022 Term 2 results online
|Name of the examination board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the exam||Class 10 Term 2|
|CBSE class 10 Term 1 exam dates||November 30 to December 11, 2021|
|CBSE Class 10 Term 1 results||March 11, 2022|
|CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exam dates||April 26 to May 4, 2022|
|CBSE 10th result 2022 Term 2 results||To be announced|
|Mode of checking results||Official website, SMS, IVRS, and DigiLocker app|
Check CBSE 10th Term 2 results online
The CBSE Term 2 10th result 2022 is announced on the official website of CBSE. The students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their results on the official website.
- Visit the official website of CBSE
- Click on Check Class 10 Term 2 results tab.
- Fill in your roll number, school number, and date of birth, and click on submit.
- A new window would open where the student’s mark sheet is displayed.
- Take a printout of the copy for future reference.
Check CBSE 10th Term 2 results through SMS
After understanding how to check CBSE 10th result 2022 Term 2 through the official website, let us look at how to check the results through SMS.
- Go to the SMS section of your mobile.
- Type CBSE10<space>Roll num<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- Send the SMS to 7738299899.
- The students would receive an SMS where the CBSE Term 2 10th result 2022 would be displayed.
Check CBSE 10th Term 2 results through phone (IVRS)
CBSE provides an option to check the CBSE Term 2 10th result 2022 through the phone. The students can call a number and get their results. Let us look at how to check the results by phone.
- To check the results through IVRS, the students need to call on the mentioned numbers. Students from Delhi need to dial 24300699, and students from the rest of India need to dial 011-24300699.
- The operator would ask the students to fill in the required details.
- Once the details are accepted, the marks of the particular student would be dictated over the call subject-wise.
Check CBSE 10 Term 2 results through DigiLocker?
The CBSE 10th result 2022 Term 2 can be viewed from the DigiLocker app. Let us look at the steps to check the results through the app.
- Download the DigiLocker app from iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in to the app by providing your Aadhaar details.
- The home page would be displayed, and you have to select the education segment from it.
- The new page would display several information like Teachers eligibility test certificate & mark sheet, Class X and XII mark sheet, passing certificate & migration certificate, mark sheet and others.
- Select the Class X mark sheet. Enter the year of the exam and the roll number of the student.
- The result would be displayed on the screen, which you can download, and save it on your DigiLocker app.
Get all details about CBSE Board 10th Exam here at https://www.shiksha.com/boards/cbse-10th-board
The CBSE holds the board examination for Class 10 every year. The CBSE Term 1 and 2 10th result 2022 is announced through the official website, through SMS, IVRS, and the DigiLocker app. For more details, the students can visit the official website of. CBSE.